UK Migration (Settlement)

UK Migration (Settlement)

Migration, Settlement or “Indefinite Leave to Remain” in the UK is usually granted after a period of staying in the UK (on another valid visa).

Family members (including proposed partners) may apply to join their family to settle in UK.

There are also categories for entrepreneurs/business people, investors and skilled workers to migrate to the UK.

The following categories have been available but are currently (at the time of posting, Nov 2013) closed:

  • General (to those outside UK)
  • Tier 1 (Post-study work)
  • Highly Skilled Migrant Programme
  • Business persons
  • Fresh Talent: Working in Scotland
  • Innovators
  • International Graduates Scheme
  • Investors
  • Writers, composers and artists
Get In Touch

Popular Countries