US Student Visas

US Student Visas

U.S. immigration law provides three non-immigrant visa categories for study in the United States:

  • The “F” visa for academic studies,
  • The “J” visa for cultural and educational  exchange programs and
  • The “M” visa for nonacademic or vocational studies.

In order to obtain a student visa, the applicant must first apply to and be accepted at a school/educational institute in the U.S. Once accepted by the institute, the institute will forward a form called the I-20 or Form DS-2019, depending on the type of programme. The applicant can then make an appointment for a visa interview.

Click here to see Campus3-recommended universities in the US. Campus3 is our partner for top-notch education in the US and Canada.

Get In Touch

Popular Countries