Temporary Worker – Charity Workers (Tier 5)

Temporary Worker – Charity Workers (Tier 5)

This type of visa is for people who want to go to the UK to do voluntary (unpaid) work for a charity. The work must be directly related to the work of a sponsor’s organisation.


Successful applicants can live and work in the UK for the time given in the certificate of sponsorship, for a maximum time of 12 months.

Get In Touch

  • Requirement


    Points are awarded based on sponsorship and available maintenance (funds).

    Applicants must:

    • have a sponsor; and
    • get a valid certificate of sponsorship.
    • be currently outside the UK or in the UK on the same visa which they are extending.


Popular Countries