To study in Canada, an international student must meet the following criteria:
- be accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
- prove that he/she has enough money to pay for:
– tuition fees
– living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada and
– return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
- be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada.
- be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
- satisfy an immigration officer of intention to leave Canada at the end of the authorized stay.