This type of migration is for those who have recently worked in Canada or have graduated recently with work experience in Canada.
To meet the minimum requirements for permanent residence under the Canadian Experience Class the applicant must plan to live outside the province of Quebec and be either:
- a temporary foreign worker with at least two years of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada, or
- a foreign graduate from a Canadian post-secondary institution with at least one year of full-time (or equivalent) skilled work experience in Canada,
- have gained work or experience in Canada legally and with the proper authorization,
- apply while still working in Canada or within one year of leaving a job in Canada,
- include the results of an independent language test, from a designated agency