It has just been confirmed that the Quebec Immigrant Investor Program (Canada) will reopen on January 19, 2015.
The new approach of assigning a quota to each qualified financial intermediary should result in higher quality files and is expected to increase the acceptance rate of the program.
The details (to be published in the official Gazette on December 23, 2014). are:
- January 19 – March 20 intake
- Quota of 1,750 files, with maximum 1,200 from China
- Complete files should be submitted only
- New documents to be published online this week:
- New guide for narrative document;
- List of required documents (minor modifications);
- New application form;
- New investment agreement.
- Application fees are CA$10,106 per family. Payment will be accepted by Canada Post draft, or a draft from a Canadian bank. No credit cards will be accepted.
- Deposit of files will be in Montreal, Canada only.
Please note that the above does not apply to francophone (French-speaking) applicants, who can apply at any time and are not limited by a quota.
Source: Arton Capital