As of 1st April 2014, Quebec has a new quota for skille workers of 6,500 people for the 2014-2014 year.
To stand a chance of being one of those approved to work in Quebec under this category, contact The Visa Centre to check your eligibility and apply now.
People with some of the following factors have the highest chance of getting a visa under this program:
- Age 35 years or younger
- a) Nurses with 12 years education + 3 years Nursing College or 4 years Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
b) Civil engineers with a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering
c) Computer Engineers (hardware, not software) with a 4-year Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Experience: 4 years preferable, minimum 2 years full-time. Proven by a detailed form reference letter plus official government social insurance or taxation records.
- English: IELTS 5.0 in each band (reading could be 4.5)
- French: certificate of enrolment in a French course and must continue studying. ANYONE having French test results at B2 level within the last 2 years may have a chance.
Bonus points may be awarded for the following:
- brother / sister / mother / father / niece/ nephew / uncle / aunt – PR or Citizen residing in Quebec
- children, especially under 12 years of age;
- spouses with higher education, under 37 years old and studying French with main applicant
Contact The Visa Centre for further details and we can assess your eligibility together with our Canadian expert, a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant (RCIC).